DC Universe Online

There was an error completing your request. Please try again

Find quick answers for known issues from our Support team.
Post Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:00 pm Subject: There was an error completing your request. Please try again Top
Anyone else having this problem now?

I was signed in this morning, but I made the mistake of signing out and now cant get back in!

My patience with this game really is wearing thin!!!

Post Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:24 pm Subject: Re: There was an error completing your request. Please try a Top
Having the same problem right now mate... its really starting to piss me off, been trying to get into the game for a while now

But it just keeps saying There was an error completing your request. Please try again

:x

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:51 pm Subject: Re: There was an error completing your request. Please try a Top
Having this problem right now. Was on earlier trying to play again i open launcher am logged in and when i click play after an insanely long period of time it tells me there was an error completeing your request please try again. I've been trying for over 5 minutes. I know its not my net or my computer. Kinda sad honestly i use to play this game several years ago can't remember if i played the US or the european servers but it was way before the apperantly company take over. I was unable to get my old account back for some reason and i was actually able to name my fire tank the exact same name i had on my previous fire tank 2+ years ago?. I quit the game back then cause i did not have time to play. Sure there was bugs back then but nothing super bad. But coming back and now dealing with this the 2nd day back is quite dishearting. Not sure ill continue my legendary after this first month. Think ill get my money's worth for this month and move on.

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:43 pm Subject: Re: There was an error completing your request. Please try a Top
Hello,

There is a 4 hour long maintenance right now. You can't log in for a while.

To Delabeled: It doesn't matter where you played. (Almost) all accounts in Europe have to migrate to P7S1. You can still ask for your old account to be migrated. If you didn't delete it, then it probably still exists.
You were probably able to name your character that name again because of the server merge.

Maybe this maintenance will fix the lag. You might never know...
Lady

Return to Support